Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's puppy season

It's that time of year again. The puppies have arrived. And they're cute. Damn cute. 

Everyone knows how much I love puppies. I mean, I'm in a facebook group called I really like puppies. But now they're everywhere, and I can't have one! It's torture! Some women get itchy fingers when they see babies. Not me, I'm immune. But puppies are another story. I just want to squeeze them. I know it's creepy, but I can't help it. Anyway, I just thought I'd share. Maybe someone else out there can relate. 

2 comments:

Baileywyck said...

I thought by now you would have taken pictures of the goldens in the mens' store to share with the class. Your actual "puppy" was so happy to see us when we got back from the city last night, he ran circles around the dining room and kitchen! It's nice to be loved.

A "cheery" disposition said...

that is the cutest picture!